Our Community Guidelines are to ensure that our community stays protected.
Here are the guidelines for the CSMystics Community to ensure everyone feels welcome and are set up for success. If you see the guidelines are not followed, please remind and point to the guidelines. In case of abuse, please get in touch with our admin at firstname.lastname@example.org
- Respect for all: Be respectful to each other! Avoid any disrespectful quotes, comments. Remember, all are here to learn and help each other out. Each have their own experiences, knowledge and practices to share – let us give everyone a chance to do so with respect.
- Focus on Topic: When you are posting to an existing topic, try to be as relevant as possible and to stay on-topic. If what you are adding differs from the original post – feel free to open up a new thread to invite further discussion.
- Be Informative: Comments should be helpful and informative, and not negative, hurtful of anyone’s questions or ideas.
- Use Proper Title: Please ensure you have an appropriate title when adding new threads . This will ensure your posts are viewed and receive the necessary attention.
- Avoid sharing Personal Information: Sharing personal or sensitive information about you, other users, products, or companies are not welcome and may lead to immediate removal of your account.
- Do not Spam: Spamming of threads or posts will not be tolerated.
- Self-Promotion is not permitted: Self-promotion is not permitted in the community. In case you offer any products or services thereof and would like to showcase the same, please get in touch with the admin at email@example.com
- Avoid Sensitive Discussions: Please avoid sensitive discussions related to politics, religion, and beliefs. These topics do not make for any professional discussion and are known to create unnecessary distractions. Avoid such topics at all costs. Such posts could lead to infractions.
- Zero tolerance to Abuse/Defamatory Posts: Abuse will not be tolerated. This includes: personal attacks, hate posts/comments, negative comments or slurs against race, sexual orientation or gender, or threats to a user’s safety. Posting Illegal materials, objectionable comments/ materials will be subjected to account removal.
- Follow Decorum: Let us follow the decorum of a professional community. Difference in opinions, thoughts, ideas are welcome with utmost care taken towards being professional.
- Infractions: Reported posts will attract infractions. Multiple infractions will have negative impact on your membership.
- The site admin reserves the right to remove posts with or without a warning if guidelines are violated.
- To keep forum discussions on topic and share the best advice, we reserve the right to remove posts.
- The guidelines are not exhaustive, please use your judgement when posting or commenting. Any posts/comments that are viewed distasteful would be subjected to removal.
Your account will be immediately removed if;
- Posts are abusive or contains objectionable language, materials
- More than 3 infractions reported on an account
- Posts containing any kind of illegal materials (Use your discretion to identify what is legal/what is not)